top sms

Joy resonates in the hearts of those who believe in the spirit of Christmas! Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love of the Christmas season!


Christmas gift suggestions:To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.


Life means missing expected things and facing unexpected things. When u r right, no one remembers, but when u r wrong, no one forgets. Don't worry! I'm here to remember ur rights and forget ur wrongs.


I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.


My wishes for you, Great start for Jan, Love for Feb, Peace for march, No worries for April Fun for May, Joy for June to Nov, Happiness for Dec, Have a lucky and Wonderful 2009.

Butterflies don't know the color of their wings, but human eyes know how nice it is. Like wise u don't know how good u are, but I know 'How Special U R'.


Flowers die, Stories End, Songs Fade, Memories are forgotten, All things come to an End, But, "Precious People" Like U, are always remembered.


Special smile a special face, a special someone no one can replace. I love you and always will, You've filled a space no one could fill.


Nights are Dark but Days are Light, Wish your Life will always be Bright. So my Dear don't get Fear Coz, God Gift us a "BRAND NEW YEAR".

Beauty isn’t measured by outer appearance and what clothes we wear, but what we are from inside ... So, try going out naked tomorrow and see the admiration!


May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS.


If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.